ARTERIAL-EASE (60 Capsules)
Arterial-Ease includes a specific combination of potent herbal extracts identified for supporting arterial endothelial function and structure, and modulating the inflammatory response associated with thrombotic events.*
- Pine Bark Extract, containing the bioactive compounds procyanidins and phenolic acids, have been shown to slow the progression of atherosclerosis by regulating levels of chronic inflammation; the result of reduced signaling activity by molecules such as NF-kappaB (NF-kB).*
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf Extract works to stabilize atherosclerotic plaque deposits from rupture by promoting the collagen integrity of fibrous caps that enclose atheromas within the artery walls.*
- Extracts of Pomegranate have shown to benefit cardiovascular function through improved blood pressure and arterial health.* Extracts of Pomegranate contain various polyphenols found to exhibit significant anti-inflammatory activity.*
- Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) is widely known for its strong antioxidant benefits and capacity to reduce oxidative stress and systemic inflammation.
- Policosanol from rice bran has shown to produce favorable results on serum lipids, which contribute to heart disease when present in suboptimal ratios.*
- Pycnogenol® is a natural plant extract with more than 450 published studies and review articles to support safety and efficacy, and is evidenced for its effects on healthy vascular function and circulation, inflammation, blood glucose control, and antioxidant activity.